Join us at Caribbean Days Festival
The countdown to this year’s Caribbean Days Festival is on! The 23rd annual Caribbean Days Festival takes place the weekend of July 24th and 25th.
The Festival is going to be BIGGER than ever and we could use your help. Volunteers are needed all day both days. We are looking for minimum 4 hour participation.
If you are available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have already contacted us this year, we thank you for that. Your 2010 Volunteer Coordinator is Morgen Andoff, who can be reached via email@example.com.
If applicable, please indicate to Morgen your availability schedule and your areas of interest, such as
Festival Ambassadors/Festival Booth
If you cannot volunteer, we still hope to see you at the Festival. Come on out and enjoy the spectacle!
- Annual Fall Dance – November 6, 2010
- Book and Blog on James Douglas
- Annual Bus trip to Seattle – Sept 11-12.
- Picnic – August 15, 2010
- Olga Lopes Seale and Vivian Lee meet again
- Party by the Pier – July 24-25, 2010
- Join us at Caribbean Days Festival
- 10th Annual Maple Ridge Caribbean Festival
- TTCS of BC – July 2010 Events
- HAIDA GWAII
- Update for Members – June 11, 2010
- Independence Celebrations Dance – 2010
- Sir James Douglas monument unveiled at Mahaica
- Celebrating Sir James Douglas
- Guyanese Online – June 2010